This pump features a Stainless Steel Housing and Force Field Wet Seal as an upgrades for the ultimate in longevity and operational availability. The pump seal is housed in a seperate fluid filled chamber to isolate against harsh products and allow for up to 15 minutes of run dry time before seal failure.
Well suited to corrosive products and inexperienced operators alike.
Pump specifications are nearly identical to the popular 9303C-HM1C Pump that is commonly used on pulltype sprayers and smaller self propelled units from many manufactures.
Recommended Hydraulic Flow:11-13gpm
Max Solution Flow:114gpm
Hydraulic ports: 0.5 inch NPT inlet, 0.75 inch NPT outlet
Force Field Wet Seal technology
Construction Details -cast iron Housing
- Hydraulic motor drive (for open center, closed center and load-sensing systems
-M220 Inlet x M200 Outlet
- Max. fluid temperature: 140°F/60°C
- - Impeller: GTX
- Motor: internal gear gerotor
- Hydraulic ports: 0.5 inch NPT inlet, 0.75 inch NPT outlet
- Hydraulic motor seal: double-lip Teflon® and case drain available
- Max. motor psi: 3000 (bar: 207) - Weight: 26 lbs./11.8 kg