1" Male Dry Poppet coupling. Has 1"fpt threaded inlet as well as 2" Male Modified Buttress Threads on the outer housing to thread into a 2"female Buttress fitting found on some totes.
Virtually eliminate fluid loss upon disconnection and designed to help meet the demand for closed system transfer and dispensing of chemicals with minimal environmental contamination. The push-to-connect design allows ease of connection/disconnection, and the flush valving enables ease of cleaning. They can be used with concentrated or diluted agricultural chemicals when transferring from bulk storage tanks, returnable containers, applicators, etc. Polypropylene body, 316 Stainless Steel springs, PTFE coated Flurocarbon tank gasket for improved sealability. Operating temp. 40°F to 140°F. 27.4 Hg vacuum rating. 1" = 60psi @ 68°F. Connect force 1" = 41 lbs. Disconnect force 1" = 17 lbs. Rated Flow - 1" = 20 GPM.
- Polypropylene body, 316 SS springs & PTFE coated flurocarbon gasket
- Push-to-connect design for easy connection
- Flush valving enables ease of cleaning
- Vacuum rating: 27.4 Hg
- Disconnect force: 17 lbs. (1")
- Connect force: 41 lbs. (1")
- Flow rate: 20 GPM (1")
- Pressure rating: 60 psi (1") @ 68°F
- Temperature range: 40°F to 140°F
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.