The Orion X flowmeter is a highly accurate 3" flowmeter. It uses conductivity to measure flow. This means it is not sensitive to viscosity changes, fluid density, or turbulence. The M300 Banjo Flange connections allow it tp be easily integrated into your tendering system or for solution control on high volume systems up to 660gpm/2500lpm. The Orion X can be used with the Visio display or integrated with other displays and CAN-BUS systems.
- No mechanical moving parts inside the pipe
- Performances independent from fluid density and viscosity
- Low sensitivity to turbulence
- Electronic cleaning of conductive deposits
- High precision
- Low maintenance
- Typical error: 0,5% full scale
- Working pressure: up to 5 bar (72 PSI)
- Flowrate up to 2500 l/min (660 US GPM).
- Power supply: 9 to 16 VDC
- 0 ÷ 12 VDC pulse output with frequency proportional to rate
- A-net (Can-Bus) connection.
- Output for filling valve control
- Output only by flowing fluid
- Operating status LED
- Max consumption: 300 mA
- 3" Full Port clamp* connection.
- Parts in contact with fluid are in Nylon® reinforced with fiberglass and AISI 316 stainless steel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.